AlphaOBD Error

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antsir80

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Soooo I think I messed up :oops: Finally got my bypass cable so I can use AlphaOBD to make changes to tire size and TPMS. It's cold so I had the truck running while I'm getting setup and then I made my tire size change with the engine on. Oops! Nowmy dash is lit up like a Christmas tree. I got too excited and should have turned the engine off and turned the key on to accessory. Now what?

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Did you do a back up before messing with the settings? If you did not you might need to take it to the dealer to reflash

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Soooo I think I messed up :oops: Finally got my bypass cable so I can use AlphaOBD to make changes to tire size and TPMS. It's cold so I had the truck running while I'm getting setup and then I made my tire size change with the engine on. Oops! Nowmy dash is lit up like a Christmas tree. I got too excited and should have turned the engine off and turned the key on to accessory. Now what?
Making the changes while the truck is running is perfectly fine, and the dash lights is normal when doing the tire size change. You just need to finish the tire size change procedure by running the abs initialization routine and clear faults.

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
I didn't have mine running but when I change my tire size I had the engine check light to come on, so after many days of frustration what I did was I just started over again, you plug it in and clear all codes and go to the tires size you want and after setting that, go back again and clear all codes again, unplug everything and wait 5 minutes and check it and see if that work, good luck.

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads