Am I done building my truck now?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mercruth

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 liter
Well, ya'll got this right. I don't make my truck up cause it will be worth more. Chances are no one will be thinking of the look I do and probably will change it if they own the truck. Doesn't make it any less special, or admired but it is YOUR TRUCK. I have done hot rods all my life but this is my first (and probably last) truck. I wanted something different and I am always coming up with new things to do to it. Many are small things, like the lights over my steps to light them when you open the door at night. Small thing, but they add up in cost and time. But isn't that the point, the fun of it! Now I wanted the light over the steps to go a second color when the door is closed and running/headlights are on, (blue, my roof lights also blue) so I had to make a duel light cause I don't want 2 lights mounted in same place. Could not find a White/Blue steady, switchable running light so I made my own. These are the things I enjoy the hell out of.

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
Well, ya'll got this right. I don't make my truck up cause it will be worth more. Chances are no one will be thinking of the look I do and probably will change it if they own the truck. Doesn't make it any less special, or admired but it is YOUR TRUCK. I have done hot rods all my life but this is my first (and probably last) truck. I wanted something different and I am always coming up with new things to do to it. Many are small things, like the lights over my steps to light them when you open the door at night. Small thing, but they add up in cost and time. But isn't that the point, the fun of it! Now I wanted the light over the steps to go a second color when the door is closed and running/headlights are on, (blue, my roof lights also blue) so I had to make a duel light cause I don't want 2 lights mounted in same place. Could not find a White/Blue steady, switchable running light so I made my own. These are the things I enjoy the hell out of.

Well said :waytogo:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lasse452