Am I missing anything?

Discussion in 'Lowered' started by Srt-cummins, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Srt-cummins

Srt-cummins Junior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    So, I am planning on doing a 2/4 drop on my truck in a couple of weeks and want to make sure that I have anything and everything that I’ll need to accomplish this. My current parts stash consists of the following...

1. Belltech 2/4 drop kit without shocks
    2. Inez no cut brackets
    3. Hellwig front sway bar
    4. Hellwig rear sway bar
    5. Moog f-150 sway bar endlinks for the front
    6. Sphon adjustable pan hard bar ( I know these have mixed reviews but I got it for a Christmas present before I learned about the core bars so I’m gonna try it...)
    7. Billstein 4600 shocks for the front
    8. Billstein 5100 shocks for the rear (already swappped the sleeves and bushings to fit the ram)
    9. Durango helper bags for the rear

Is there anything or any tips that I’m missing that will help make this as smooth as possible? I have lurked around and round multiple threads on this but still appreciate anyone’s input and can’t wait to make this happen. Thanks.

2. Wild one

Wild one Senior Member

Ram Year:
    14 Sport
    Engine:
    Hunt up a right angle air drill and air compressor if you don't have one.I'm not sure about Inez's brackets,but i know to install Illicits brackets,the shortest drill you can find makes the job a little nicer,and a air drill is usually the most compact.Also grab a few drill bits,as there's a good chance,you might want to use a new bit after you've drilled 1 or 2 holes.

3. Srt-cummins

Srt-cummins Junior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Yeah I have both of those but I’ll go this weekend and pick up some extra drill bits as that’s probably a good idea. I appreciate the reply and heads up.

Wild one likes this.