Amber Grille Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hookedup87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
See a bunch Rams running around with amber grill led lights similar to the ones you see on say a Ford Raptor. I see some that have them built in to what looks to be a replacement grill but I’m not looking to switch out my factory grill. Has anybody done this with the factory grill and could let me know where they got their lights from?

Much appreciated. Happy New Year

ThunderMug95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I haven’t seen it on an oem grille. The center of the three lights would need to be drilled though the shell. Not to mention those lights actually communicate a DOT message. Unless your as wide as a Raptor or TRX…

ThunderMug95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Put 2 lights in each of the left and right upper quadrants. I have seen this before.........
Agree. I saw a Tacoma yesterday with 4..
I will say being as I have held a CDL since 1996, clearance/marker lights on a Tacoma make me shake my head.

One Mile Up

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
... just in case you didn't see this one yet!

OP
OP
Hookedup87

Hookedup87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Great ideas guys. I found some lights on eBay very similar to the flush mount, but they are round. I think they may fit right in the grill openings. I have to take some measurements. Will update this thread when I start the project. Really excited. Always loved that look.

bretthays

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ordered the Oznium led’s thanks for the engineering.

A_mod_too_far

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Why would you do this?
It is dot regulation for vehicles over 80 inch wide to have the 3 lights front and back and is why Raptors and trx have them because they are wide body.
i would go with 4 light config so it's not making false implication

I would assume the aftermarket baja design grill with lights is designed for a baja truck that has the custom wide body fenders like the ram minotaur or other custom builds

Last edited: