Amp research steps on 2019 Power wagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blueram14

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Power wagon
Engine
Just picked up a 2019 black power wagon and want to put Amp research power steps on. Anyone install these on a 2019 yet? Which Part number?

ttusomeone

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Just picked up a 2019 black power wagon and want to put Amp research power steps on. Anyone install these on a 2019 yet? Which Part number?

I just ordered a set from Nick at GotExhaust (he posts here often). Based on the PO, these are the steps he's sending: https://www.amp-research.com/amp-re..._1mkY3CTSIHswwgEgvICdQqCid5km5FBoC5uYQAvD_BwE

This thread made me check, and I see that Amp says these are "diesel only". I've got an email out to Nick to verify they'll fit the PW. I'll post here when I hear back.

As far as installation, it's going to be a couple weeks before I'm able to install them, so if do it sooner yourself I'd love to hear how it went and if there's any tips I need to be aware of.

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
Great steps as I had them on my last truck. But my PW is not a pavement princess like my last truck was 95% of the time. Unfortunately they are aluminum and can/will crush if used as a slider. And the motors are mounted at frame height, so high water might be an issue?
They also plugged in to the computer port so a splitter is needed and was not supplied.

Westwind1124a

Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 ZR2Hd
Engine
6.6 Duramax
Hopefully they fixed the long running problem of them striking the pinch weld on the previous gen. Same cab though so it will be interesting to see....