An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

Discussion in 'Site Comments, suggestions, and questions.' started by kad, Feb 4, 2019.

1. kad

kad Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    5.7L HEMI
    Thanks Shaggy. Not sure if this might help with the troubleshooting, but there is another issue I've noticed over the last week or so. I will hit Quote and the system will take me to the posting form at the bottom, but it won't copy the quoted text in. I'll have to go back up and hit the Quote button again for it to work. Also, (and not necessarily on the same post as the first issue) I'll hit the Post Reply button and the screen will refresh, but nothing else happens. The post is not made and the text is still in the posting form. This is happening frequently, but not every time.

-K

2. Whitd5

Whitd5 Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    What’s the latest in this issue. I can only get into the forum if I google it and link directly into a thread. Once in even if I click the ram forum home up top it still says error.

3. Donn

Donn Junior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    I'm getting the same issue. I can only get to the forum by following a direct link. If I try to login it goes straight to the "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." white page.

Then I can't go anywhere else on the forum. I have to delete and clear my history on my browser and then come back to the site.

Very frustrating.

4. miketx

miketx Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Same problem here for the past few days....very frustrating.

I use Chrome as my browser. If I switch to MS Edge, it works ok, until I actually login in with my id....then the unexpected error occurs.

5. quietpeen

quietpeen Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ram Year:
    2016 1500 Sport Crew Cab 4x4
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    @Shaggy knows there are issues but its weird how it's not a more wide spread issue.

6. miketx

miketx Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Just for grins, I tried downloading Firefox to try it (in addition to Chrome and MS Edge). Initially, I could surf all over the forum.....as long as I wasn't logged in. The instant I tried to login...even with a wrong password (I always forget), the error started. And it won't go away. Strange.