Another build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Really nice. Excited to see what lights you put in it

Scotts26

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Turned out great. Top of the line no expense spared Power Wagon right there.

I bet it’s fun to get in lol. Mine has paltry 35’s and no steps or sliders and it’s a slight chore to climb in. I would need a running start to get in that bad boy.

Last edited:

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
Thumbs up. No really I’m trying to hitch hike a ride in that!

Impressions compared to stock? How the tires ride/new suspension?

OP
OP
UTAHPWRWGN

UTAHPWRWGN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Thumbs up. No really I’m trying to hitch hike a ride in that!

Impressions compared to stock? How the tires ride/new suspension?

The suspension is sublime compared to stock both on and in the very limited off road driving I've done. Tires are fine so far, still toying with pressures but the overall ride quality is night and day better. Truck is silky smooth over everything. Very pleased at this point. Gearing is totally driveable but definitely under geared. Hopefully someone sorts out the front diff soon so we have options. Steering is also totally driveable, but I suspect a hydro upgrade will be something worth doing for longevity.

Gamedog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
392 c.i.
Gahhhh man so clean and well done.

Are those lights in the flares? Or reflectors?

B Mitty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
6.4L
Yea the truck looks so freaking capable. (Which it is) but would make anyone into off roading stop in there tracks to see just what’s going on over there ha.

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
What’s the timeline like on that?
We waited YEARS for the rear bumper to come out, so...yeah. Methinks the only thing holding it up is making the conversion kit for the new Xeon winch. They have to make it able to flip around, and offer a new manual release lever and gaskets like they did for the 4th gens. Either that, or OP can get the bumper now, get a new Xeon winch (or something even stronger) and sell the factory setup as a set. @UTAHPWRWGN that might actually be an Avenue you want to look into before you go years with no front end.

OP
OP
UTAHPWRWGN

UTAHPWRWGN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
We waited YEARS for the rear bumper to come out, so...yeah. Methinks the only thing holding it up is making the conversion kit for the new Xeon winch. They have to make it able to flip around, and offer a new manual release lever and gaskets like they did for the 4th gens. Either that, or OP can get the bumper now, get a new Xeon winch (or something even stronger) and sell the factory setup as a set. @UTAHPWRWGN that might actually be an Avenue you want to look into before you go years with no front end.

Last I heard they had a 2020 and were working on the winch bumper, but as far as timeline it’s anyone’s guess. They did just release the rambox compatible spare tire mount so they are making headway in some Ram stuff.

Bay Bill Canyon on the East Fork of the ****** River.
BOITtTU.jpg

Last edited:

Odin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
What’s the timeline like on that?
Honestly... Probably late 2022 beginning 2023. They have started making stuff for Toyota now. They unveiled the rear bumper around the time they started making stuff for the Colorado 2 yrs ago. We just now got the rear bumper. If that tell you anything... They will put everything else on the back burner as far as roll-out until they establish the Toyota line and then release new parts for RAM, Jeep, and Chevy.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Honestly... Probably late 2022 beginning 2023. They have started making stuff for Toyota now. They unveiled the rear bumper around the time they started making stuff for the Colorado 2 yrs ago. We just now got the rear bumper. If that tell you anything... They will put everything else on the back burner as far as roll-out until they establish the Toyota line and then release new parts for RAM, Jeep, and Chevy.

Yea I get it, would never wait that long though. I would buy the 4th gen one and make it work.

Odin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Last I heard they had a 2020 and were working on the winch bumper, but as far as timeline it’s anyone’s guess. They did just release the rambox compatible spare tire mount so they are making headway in some Ram stuff.

Bay Bill Canyon on the East Fork of the ****** River.
BOITtTU.jpg
Are you eldiablo263 on IG???