Another FNG from Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Texas_T

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ctd
SO... the wife allowed a newer vehicle into the fleet. I'm mostly a GM kinda guy. I've admired the ctd from affar for decades. Never really thought I'd pull the trigger on one much less one so new. I'm a big fan of the late eighties/early ninties "square body" style. I thought I'd come across an extended cab 4x4 but never really have that wasn't in need of a frame off and full drive train over haul to make it work able.

My daughters boy friend sells at the local Ram dealer. I have been kinda hunting something, mostly a good deal, for a few months. Used vehicle pricing is way off so we didn't really come up with anything that "fit". Had several that sold before we could even get over to check em out, like within hours, so people are snappin' em up if they were remotely a decent deal.

This one came in and their website didn't have pix so I got the bf to text pix, and sent the wife down to check it out. She was able to get in and out and drove it . Said she liked it so we went down and I drove it and pulled the trigger. It is by far the most expensive vehicle we have ever purchased, but I'm not getting any younger and the wife wants me to be able to wrench on the hobby stuff instead of the daily drivers. This might be the last one we buy.

IMG-20210618-193352.jpg

Thanks for having me. I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions.

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
Welcome to RamForum.

Bigs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Welcome and congrats on the new acquisition!

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Welcome!