Another Newbie Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slotback

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I joined the ranks of Ram owners today. First Ram I've owned. So far I find it to be a really smooth ride. I am impressed. I'll spend a good part of the next few days trying to figure out all of the features on this truck.

OP
OP
Slotback

Slotback

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
2020 Ram.jpg

Photo courtesy of dealership (I right clicked and saved several pics while researching). Window tint added to this. I'll do in a spray in bed liner next and then running boards later.

OP
OP
Slotback

Slotback

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
@joeygster: Thank you. It's nice for sure. I'm quickly discovering why Dodge/FIAT/whomever in corporate have shoved a bunch of their chips into the center of the table on Ram.

Dan Topp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome to the forum. The5.7 hemi has a lot of fun waiting to be unleashed One bolt on got me 160 hp.so quietly my wife the owner still hasn’t caught on

Salty Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
View attachment 219430

Photo courtesy of dealership (I right clicked and saved several pics while researching). Window tint added to this. I'll do in a spray in bed liner next and then running boards later.

That's a good lookin' truck. Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Ram Forum.