Anti Lock Brake Impressions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shiva

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ouch!
Yeah, you ain't buffing that out.

Mine had 236k miles on it when I sold it.
The kick is, it looked like an unmarked cop car and I'd come up on people in the fast lane and they moved over right away! It was great. The bigger kick was I WAS a cop! Sometimes I was in uniform. That never made sense to me. Uniform in an unmarked car. I got to practice all kinds of evasive moves. Who was gonna pull me over? ME? Haha. That knowledge and those skills came in handy over the years. I could never bust somebody's chops about learning how to drive, unless yhey were stupid and endangering others. Go find an empty parking lot. Have a ball. ****, I'm 61 and still haven't slowed down. You're dead a long time. Until then.....:)
Holier than thou are we? Hope you chucked that ticket book out the window while you where blowing your way down the road.
And when **** goes south on the road because you are superior...whatcha gonna do bad boy bad boy. You sir I respect for taking the public payroll and flaunting the law.
As a shining example of the badge of justice what are you going to do now?
Complain that us you disrespect are rude?
I'm also 61 and have seen the carnage on the roads with millions of miles under my belt as a professional driver.
Please withdraw your post as it is as useless as t.ts on a bull.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lasse452