Any bad experiences with Pedal Commander?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
This seems to be a popular saying

"Remember, going fast cost money, so just how fast do you wanna go?" LOL

Jay

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
This seems to be a popular saying

"Remember, going fast cost money, so just how fast do you wanna go?" LOL

Jay
Another good sayin for ya.

Cheap-fast-reliable

You can only ever pick two[emoji2957][emoji857]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

rcmedic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine
I have had mine for a little over a year with ZERO issues of any kind. It is intended more for enhancing performance rather than economy though I would bet that if you were to religiously use it in economy mode, it would probably show an improvement there too. That said, it was more expensive than I think it should be but it is also way cheaper than similar option sellers.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Honestly, I don't know what a Pedal Commander does. What's it's used for??

Pedal Commander is a throttle response controller that removes response delays on your electronic accelerator pedal. Effectively, it allows your engine to respond faster so your car can accelerate faster! You paid lots of money for a serious vehicle; when you press your gas pedal, it shouldn’t feel like you are pressing a sponge. Haven’t you ever noticed that older cars tend to be more responsive, before digital pedals? We’re giving you that response back!

Pedal Commander has 4 different control modes: Eco, City, Sport, and Sport+ . Each control mode has 8 adjustable levels to work with. These different settings are what provide drivers with unique acceleration control in their vehicles. Latest Bluetooth® technology proves the power of connection. To phones, to tablets; Now Bluetooth enables multiple ways to connect. You can stay connected your vehicle and the pedal commander at the same time.

More info here
https://gotexhaust.com/i-23645471-2...ottle-response-controller-pc31-bluetooth.html

If you would like to order be sure to use promo code PC5

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Have had one on my Ram and Honda Accord for over a year, have driven a good 30k+ miles with it installed between both vehicles.

Only had a problem once in the Ram a few months back. Was driving down the freeway at about 80 doing the same commute I always do and throttle got all whacky and was not responding right, a light came on in the dash for the throttle.

I was not so bad where I was in any danger or anything. Hobbled home since I was close, turned the truck off. Started it back up and it was back to normal. Didn't even have to unplug it. Has not happened again since. Nothing serious that makes me want to get rid of it nor prevent me from putting one in another vehicle in the future.

rubes7202

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just got a P2016 error code after running my PC31 for a few days. Still trying to understand why it caused that? Anyone come across this?

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I just got a P2016 error code after running my PC31 for a few days. Still trying to understand why it caused that? Anyone come across this?
Not sure offhand what that code is but did you possibly change PC levels while foot was on the gas? I've heard of some issues doing that. I usually change while at a stop light or let off the gas & coast if I'm on the highway & want to change.

rubes7202

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does the PC confuse the PCM? Of what if your truck has MDS?

I didn't start having all these issues with my truck until introduced the PC.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
P2016
Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/Switch Circuit Low Bank 1
P2016 is an OBD-II generic code for the Engine Control Module (ECM) detecting a low voltage failure in the intake manifold runner position sensor/switch circuit, causing the ECM to turn on the Check Engine Light and set the P2016 code....