Any Happy News?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

express2014

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
BLDS...Brake Lock Differential System. Just lightly apply the throttle and stay in it. The system will then make your truck act like it has lockers front and rear.
My 2014 1500 climbs boulder strewn fire roads better than my old jeep wrangler. I love BLDS!!

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
The 8 speed transmission is one of the best transmissions. It’s smooth as butter and shifts/holds gears as if it can read your mind.
And to think I almost went with a 2500 to avoid the eight speed, glad I didn’t.

Perforator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Got my ‘21 Classic quad cab brand new exactly one year ago today. 17,400 miles so far. Absolutely no issues, no squeaks, rattles or noises. Rides and drives smooth as a gravy sandwich!

First non Ford product ever, and I’m quite satisfied!

OP
OP
Dave Haddon

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Likewise with my Dec 21 purchase of Baby Warlock....runs sweet. Did put a ton of sound deadener where the back seat back and floor were and removed rear door trim leaving just insulated padded panels with sound deadener in the doors..was mainly for the pooch platform I made for "Their comfort!. Bonus was a super quiet ride even with my muffler change to Flowmaster.