Any love for single cabs anymore?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RASelkirk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought a RCSB because I'm moving up from 20 years in a RCSB Dakota. Felt like I'm too old to (re)learn how to maneuver a 4 door in traffic and parking. Besides, they look like trucks and not SUV's...

Russ

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'll just leave this right here... :Big Laugh:

View attachment 148924
I really like the flares on that lowered truck dude! I'm also starting to like the white lettering on the outside again too, I think I'm gonna do that when I replace my tires next time. It was really big in the 70's and so were custom vans with fender flares, I was a custom van "kid" back then too. I had a 1977 short wheel base Dodge Panel Van painted midnight blue with molded in flares that had light blue flames on the front fading into darker blue around the sides, unfortunately, no surviving pictures. The flares remind of that. This is almost identical in appearance to my van down to the visor and the air vent scoop on the roof, no running boards though.Van.jpg .

Mr.AK902

Reaction score
Ram Year
17'
Engine
2018 RAM 2500 single cab, long bed, Cummins, cloth seats and cheap-ass radio. 2.3 Bilstein Level springs, PowerWagon track bar, and Bilstein shocks on all 4 corners, Fuel 20x9 +1 wheels, Fierce Attitude LT285/60R20's, window tint, Bakflip Fibermax cover, rubber bed mat, Redline LED tailgate light strip, H9 headlight conversion, and cheapo iBoard running boards that work great(third set of these). Bed lighting courtesy of Harbor Freight.

View attachment 148116
My next truck will be exactly this but black :) Love it

OP
OP
Scottly

Scottly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HO 6.7 Cummins
What I would love is a 5th Gen Rebel RCSB. Here's my current Ram. RCSB is all I need, easier to drive than a Crew Cab.

View attachment 151527

A good old-fashioned sport truck. Drove them for many years....love them. Had a 2003, first year of the 5.7, in black....pass anything but a gas pump.

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Regular cab short bed trucks have always looked the best. Nowhere in history(that I can remember)has anyone wanted to fix up or hotrod anything else unless finances were in the way. For me RCSB trucks were all that I bought or ever looked at until the first time I drove an extended cab and the better ride and more room in the cab quickly grew on me and well the same thing happened when I moved up to the crew cab. I bought my first QC truck in 2001. Back in 07 I bought a 99 Silverado RCSB with hopes of doing the 6.0 upgrade and making a little hot rod truck but after driving it for awhile the ****** ride pushed me right back into a crew cab where I have been ever since.