Any of you guys have the Mopar Floor liners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LemmysDad

Chairman of the bored.
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 RAM Rebel
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was just wondering the same thing and was going to make the same post.

Curious on people that have had Husky or WeatherTech in the past think they compare
Had WeatherTech in my MegaCab. They were good for awhile and offered good floor coverage, but they got stiff after a couple of years and buckled and rolled up on the edges. Got Husky’s now in my truck and love them. Very rubbery and flexible plus good coverage. Can’t beat the warranty either.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
So far loving my OEDRO, I almost got the OEM weather Mats. I have the OEM Slush mats and liked them alot and they were heavy rubber ! Still use the OEM Rear slush mat. No one rides in the back. I assume the OEM All Weather Mats would be like the Husky. I did let my OEDRO mat site in the hot sun for awhile and it did soften them up and they fit better ! I assume W.T and Husky would have the same issue ! If I ever get rid of the OEDRO mats I would go with the OEM mats

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Here's a good comparison of the differences in the WeatherTech, Husky x-acts, & Husky Weather Beater.

The Oedro's I just got are closer to the Weather Beaters as far as the material goes.

M² Mods.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Very good write up ! Other then not having that edge by the door on the OEDRO I am very happy so far! I agree that ridge would hold on more water etc ! SO will see how they do this winter :) I think they will be fine , as I really hod no issues with the OEM Slush Mats. FYI am I the only **** one that was bugged by the dirty floor in the video ? lol

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Hers a comparison of the OEM Mopar rubber mats that came in my 18 Laramie CC vs Oedro mats.

These are softer & should be grippier than the WeatherTechs when wet, but not as soft or as form fitting as the Husky x-acts I had in the last truck (see above post by Steve).

They currently have a few gaps that may lay down over time as it warms up (see pictures), especially on the vertical portions near the center hump at the front (not as tall as Husky). They also do not have the small rubber spikes underneath to prevent shifting on the carpet (seem ok though) and do not have the outer small vertical lip near the door edge to keep water/slush/drinks etc from running out over the door sill like the Husky's do.

All that said, they are hard to beat for $73, but I prefer the Husky's due to the softer rubber compound that lays down better and the other features mentioned. If they were within $50 of each other I'd get the Husky's ... But these will do fine.

d98a3defbe44055a0afa3b00190d6b1b.jpg

6a128641f836a3d1e6c619918bb79cc2.jpg

7c2ba64c67c28b4dcacfa0142e66fa81.jpg

EDIT:
Here's a good comparison of the differences in the WeatherTech, Husky x-acts, & Husky Weather Beater.

The Oedro's are closer to the Weather Beaters as far as the material goes.

M² Mods.
GREAT Picture comparison :) Thanks now we can see them all the same time :)

mopareg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L HEMI
Love mine, my rear mat is a one piece not two that snap together.:banana-mario:

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Yeah, that's what ended up putting me off of the Mopar mats. Didn't like that seam.
What?

Maybe my old mats are different, but the rear one was definitely one piece.

M² Mods.

Hallowfear

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Check these out for coverage:

https://www.tuxmat.ca/products/221-dodge-ram-1500-crew-cab-custom-mat

I don’t have them but considering swapping out my Husky’s for them.
Made in Canada, eh, and we do know a couple of things about long ass ****** sloppy winters.

I just ordered Husky ones on Wednesday. Definitely wanted to get something before our Canadian winters here in Ontario.
I seen how bad the wife's van got over the years with cheap CT mats
(Just picked her up a used set after we sent her van to get detailed)