any opinion in this side steps ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Finally I find here in Qatar decent car shop accessories that make premium parts for cars needed and they do the ram classic regular cab side steps premium steel that handle off-road they take the size u need and how high or low you want also they write any latter or name like here in the one I put pic they put RAM but you can change it to anything you want here some first pics also they tell it’s ability to carry high weight and it’s direct installation on factory bolts and black powder coated
376DFB2E-A2D6-476B-88D1-1F4F51075482.jpeg

and the second choice is the one that sell in Ram dealership here in Qatar I’ll show some pics for it

858F2BE2-C9FF-4046-AE4E-83B942B5C3C7.jpegE42C73B2-4348-48A5-9514-9AC57D5289DC.jpeg

what you guys think will be better looking
The first one steel and premium quality they make it with size and high you want with installation for 494$

the second one is more expensive because it’s sell and installation in Ram dealership services for 1095$

Last edited:

Rav3ncroft

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I purchased my truck used and it came with the factory steps (second choice). I like them but I'd probably purchase the custom ones (first choice) based on price.

OP
OP
Q

QRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I purchased my truck used and it came with the factory steps (second choice). I like them but I'd probably purchase the custom ones (first choice) based on price.
Me too I think for going with the first one they look nice and they have price advantage

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
Well, you don't have to worry about rust so powder coating quality, etc. isn't as big a concern. I'd probably lean toward the custom ones.

When did Doha get a Dodge/Jeep/Ram dealer?

OP
OP
Q

QRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well, you don't have to worry about rust so powder coating quality, etc. isn't as big a concern. I'd probably lean toward the custom ones.

When did Doha get a Dodge/Jeep/Ram dealer?
Thanks I go for the first one

I mean dodge and ram show room here in qatar my bad English but for truck here the most buy gmc and Chevrolet also the raptor but now most of them go for new ram limited or trx and Ford F-150

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
Thanks I go for the first one

I mean dodge and ram show room here in qatar my bad English but for truck here the most buy gmc and Chevrolet also the raptor but now most of them go for new ram limited or trx and Ford F-150

No, no issue with your English. I lived in Qatar 2003-2005 and just didn't recall seeing a Dodge dealer there. I was there when they opened the first Harley-Davidson dealer, though.

OP
OP
Q

QRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
No, no issue with your English. I lived in Qatar 2003-2005 and just didn't recall seeing a Dodge dealer there. I was there when they opened the first Harley-Davidson dealer, though.
Yeah it’s been there but was not popular tbh no is more popular nice u was there from longtime now everything change here in Qatar me too I was live in USA for 1 year 2008 to 2009 for English courses since that I always visit every holiday but when pandemic come I never visit but in new year I will