Any Rams in CT with upgrade Alpine speaker?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rlaf75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just like the title says, are there any Rams in CT with upgraded Alpine speakers? I keep hearing about people upgrading to infinity speakers that make the stock Alpine system sound better. I'd like to hear it before I dive into mine. I'm by no mean an audiophile and think the stock Alpine sounds ok but I'm curious to hear the difference side by side. So, if anyone is in CT with an slpine system that replaced the speaker would like to meet up somewhere so I can hear it it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

runamuck

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 dsl
there are plenty of good speakers to pick from besides infinity. I like the sound of the Alpine system in my truck over the wife's infinity system in her nice Infiniti but if I went with another set in my truck, I have always preferred JBL. there are posts from folks on this site that have gone with them and posted the model numbers and how to. my son went with Rockford Fosgate and they sound pretty good

OP
OP
Rlaf75

Rlaf75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
there are plenty of good speakers to pick from besides infinity. I like the sound of the Alpine system in my truck over the wife's infinity system in her nice Infiniti but if I went with another set in my truck, I have always preferred JBL. there are posts from folks on this site that have gone with them and posted the model numbers and how to. my son went with Rockford Fosgate and they sound pretty good
Yeah I'm well aware of different or "better" speakers. I do like the alpine in the truck but I wanted to actually hear an upgraded alpine system in person before I spend any money only to find out it wasn't worth it

rotwiler

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QC Outdoorsman
Engine
I have a 2013 Ram with Alpine premium system. Jbl and infinity are same company, I tried the 2.4 ohm infinity and jbl speakers in upper dash and center and made huge difference in clarity of sound, I could tell no difference between the infinity and jbl sound quality or loudness. Both get louder and are cleaner sounding than the cheap oem paper speakers. I also added rear door jbl speakers 2.4 also and sounds good also. Left front doors alone, they are just for bass and sound good with a layer of sound deadening. Cost to do 3 on dash and rear doors was around $200.