anybody install one of these??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
https://www.ebay.com/itm/353476887556

saw this on ebay. before i bought it i wanted to see if there was any reviews but coukdnt find any online. any of y'all have this set up?
I have this exact sub box in my 2004 Ram 1500 Quad Cab. I purchased the box seperately because I already had everything else. I bought it to replace a ProBox that developed an air leak and the plexiglass began to crack after years of service.

Over the box is well designed and sounds really good. I like the way it fits the floor compared to the ProBox. I don't think you will regret your purchase especially with the other components that come with the box.

OP
OP
chris1126

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have this exact sub box in my 2004 Ram 1500 Quad Cab. I purchased the box seperately because I already had everything else. I bought it to replace a ProBox that developed an air leak and the plexiglass began to crack after years of service.

Over the box is well designed and sounds really good. I like the way it fits the floor compared to the ProBox. I don't think you will regret your purchase especially with the other components that come with the box.
thank you. any experience with the mtx speakers or amp?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963