Anybody use these ceramic spray,s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rustyraindog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 PW
Engine
How well do these ceramic coatings work on the decals? Is there a special coating for those? I am talking the large flat black decal on my hood.

IMG_20201114_135010562.jpg

bill-e

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3l EcoDiesel 3rd Gen
How well do these ceramic coatings work on the decals? Is there a special coating for those? I am talking the large flat black decal on my hood.
No personal experience but a quick Google returns that it's fine to ceramic coat over decals. One post talks about coating many RV's which a re loaded with decals and it covered fine.

MoPowered

Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one

MoPowered

Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The graphene detail spray and it’s bonding properties in relation to durability and compatibility if another product is used over it. Also do you need to completely remove the product if you get halo effect or scratching from improperly or unseen vehicle surface cleaning and damage.?

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Our Graphene Detail Spray is used mainly to do light dust wipe downs on cars that already have protection such as coatings or even wax. It will help extend the life of the coating or wax but as a stand a lone your not getting much protection.
I hope I understood your question.
Thanks

Instructions for General Use:

1. Spray a fine mist onto one panel at a time or directly into a premium microfiber towel.
  2. Wipe with a premium towel such as any of Adam’s Microfiber towels.
  3. Flip towel over to a fresh side and wipe again for a streak free shine.
  4. Repeat on remainder of exterior of vehicle.
For Use When Washing as Drying Aid:

1. After vehicle has been rinsed and still dripping wet, mist each panel, glass and plastics.
  2. Use a clean Adam’s Great White Drying Towel to dry vehicle completely.
For Use with Adam’s Visco Clay Bar:

1. On a clean vehicle, spray a fine mist onto one panel at a time, including glass.
  2. Stretch Adam’s Visco Clay Bar to fit over Geoimpression Tool or use by hand.
  3. Using light-to-moderate pressure, rub clay over surface until surface feels smooth.
  4. Periodically fold clay to a new, clean surface once thoroughly contaminated. Repeat for all exterior panels and glass.

Kinetic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

View attachment 228148

To answer your question, a regular coating will work fine on decals and PPF. You can also use PPF/vinyl specific coatings. I personally like CarPro UK3.0 and Skin.