Anyone do a Resonator delete with the Flowmaster Super 44 on there '19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TcRoc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the Super 44 on my '19 and thinking about to the resonator delete.. anyone do this here? How much of a difference does it make? I already turn off MDS most of the time as its annoying

OP
OP
TcRoc

TcRoc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No one?

Southpaw759

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just put the magnaflow muffler on mine and listened to it with and without the resonator, wasn’t much difference to me. I might take it back off and just dump it at the muffler just to not see it in the fender.

grimlock49

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 RAM 1500 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I did the Super 44 with delete. I love it. I took them off the during the installation of the Super 44. I can't tell you the difference but i know stock sounded like my wife's Explorer Sport lol

OP
OP
TcRoc

TcRoc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I did the Super 44 with delete. I love it. I took them off the during the installation of the Super 44. I can't tell you the difference but i know stock sounded like my wife's Explorer Sport lol

Could you post a cold start video from about 5 feet back from truck? Do you have alot of drone at highway speed with MDS off?

grimlock49

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 RAM 1500 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Could you post a cold start video from about 5 feet back from truck? Do you have alot of drone at highway speed with MDS off?

I will try to do that this weekend. As far as drone goes, it's not that bad. I usually have the radio cranked up so I really don't notice it.

OP
OP
TcRoc

TcRoc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I will try to do that this weekend. As far as drone goes, it's not that bad. I usually have the radio cranked up so I really don't notice it.

Thanks

iam_canadian22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Remove all 3 or just the 2 at the tail pipes?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Kevin Barker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just got a Super 44 installed on my 20’ 1500 4x4 w/Etorque and my truck is just as quiet as it was with the factory system and it seems to be completely bogged down or something. When I try and give any sort or throttle the truck seems to almost stall.... really acts like an old carburetor that is flooded out!

super pissed at the super 44! This is our 2nd Ram and 5th MOPaR and if they don’t stop getting cheaper(under the hood)I might as well buy a damn Honda truck,,,

malcrow_97

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the Super 44 on my 19 Ram and it hasn't really made much of a difference. Only noticable when you give it gas. I'm deleting the resonators at the tail pipes this week to see if I get an improvement on sound, if not we're stepping it up to a super 10. Haha.