Anyone done an exhaust yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I did not load it on the site YET but I am working on it. If anyone wants to preorder with me you can. I SHOULD be able to ship as early as next week.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mbrp has nothing on their site, I'd like to know the details of this system and price.
Cat Back - XP Series Exhaust
T409 Stainless Steel, Awesome Deep Sound, and comes with 4.5" tips

If you want pricing send me a message

ksn240

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Buying through Nick you can NOT go wrong. Me I’m being lazy as I want all of the exhaust options available before I decide which one to pop onto my Ram lol.61aa6a0907761d8e8c052126ea86444c.jpg

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank you everyone for the kind words. I really appreciate it and it is awesome working with all of you on your builds!!

All 2019 Carven pre-orders have been processed and will ship hopefully next week!

RAPOM 707

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank you everyone for the kind words. I really appreciate it and it is awesome working with all of you on your builds!!

All 2019 Carven pre-orders have been processed and will ship hopefully next week!

Hi Nick,

Do you have any inside scoop on the Borla and Corsa full catback systems for the 2019's? I know they are working on them, but they are taking forever and unfortunately I wasn't blessed with very much patience.....lol......thanks!

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi Nick,

Do you have any inside scoop on the Borla and Corsa full catback systems for the 2019's? I know they are working on them, but they are taking forever and unfortunately I wasn't blessed with very much patience.....lol......thanks!
Let me see what I can find out. Unfortunately they usually give a run around to the dealers too with release dates that they miss but let me see what they say. Corsa just about always comes out last but what they do with their systems vs others is a big difference. They actually tune their mufflers specifically for the application.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Rambutz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Does anyone have a sound clip of the Borla, inside and out of cab?

Carven is working on their Cat-back system, so should be out soon.

MOPAR system scheduled for December like the Ram Flow.

If the Borla has a good sound, I will not need a full system, just want some more sound but quiet in eighth on the freeway.

Thanks for any help!

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Looks like Jamesville area? Definitely recognize that waste management place early in the video.

Rambutz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks like Jamesville area? Definitely recognize that waste management place early in the video.

you are "Correct":cheers:.now i know were neighbors.maybe when the weather gets better .you and i (and other member)can have "GTG"and a "PhotoShooT":gathering:

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
you are "Correct":cheers:.now i know were neighbors.maybe when the weather gets better .you and i (and other member)can have "GTG"and a "PhotoShooT":gathering:

That would be cool, seems like the northeast doesn't have as much of that kind of stuff like meet ups etc. I'll actually be passing through Jamesville in early May but will have my classic car with me as I'm taking my GF and her daughter to something (and my ram is a regular cab). Might also be doing Syracuse Nationals in July but again would be with the car, however, we probably will also end up going to some concerts at the amphitheater at some point as well. I'm down outside of the Binghamton area so its a pretty short drive up. :happy160: