Anyone done the big 3 yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clays laramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Just wondering what everyone picked to ground? Obviously power from alt to power on battery, negative on battery to a ground point on frame.. but what about the alt ground? Seems the alternator inls part of the engine case almost.. i would think its pretty well grounded there..

Dapk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It really depends on how hardcore your needs are. I will be adding an additional frame mounted battery so I can run my ARB fridge and be able to leave it on overnight. I also have a Limitless Lithium battery for my stereo. I have a 370 amp alt. I'll be running 1/0 to each AGM. On top of that 2 1/0 powers to the lithium and they recommend running a ground to the alt. Most likely I'll have 4 runs of 1/0 for power. 2 1/0 runs to the alt for ground, 2 1/0 runs to chassis grounds. I'll post pics once I get to that point. I have everything just waiting for some nice weather.