Anyone Have Experience with: DtMoto, OemMassive or VipMotoz?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhiteNBlackRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As the title states. I'm looking to get some new taillights and found them by those three on ebay. They are the same price and I'm sure they get them from the same manufacture. But regardless, has anyone had any experience with either of them. Just trying to decide from which one to purchase.

Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 6.03.27 PM.png

These are the ones I'm going to get.

John Joseph

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
As the title states. I'm looking to get some new taillights and found them by those three on ebay. They are the same price and I'm sure they get them from the same manufacture. But regardless, has anyone had any experience with either of them. Just trying to decide from which one to purchase.

View attachment 200978

I think they’re all substantially identical probably same factory in China. Reasonably good quality I have tailights on my ram 1500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar

View attachment 200978

Yes, I bought them branded as "Akkon" but when they arrived they were Spyder tail lights. They are super bright and the reverse light reflector housing throws light better than stock in my opinion...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079NX9DPK/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i_7-sIEbCYGKB83

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Jbyron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’ve ordered tails for three cars from dtmoto and vip. All three have been working great for years now

andrew

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ordered the exact same lights you posted a picture of. I bought them from dt_moto on Ebay, and love them. as stated above, I too think a lot of vendors on ebay sell the same lights, as the ones I received are "Spyder" brand, but the listing stated that they were "DTMOTO" brand lights. from the 2 or 3 Ebay vendors I saw they all had almost identical photos and item descriptions. I would bet they just drop ship the Spyder lights when one purchases a set from each vendor. you will like them. they seem to be pretty good quality for the price, and so far are working flawlessly. (although I have only had them since the end of feb.)

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I had vipmotoz headlights on my old 3rd gen and they were junk. Full of moisture the first humid day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MojaveWarlock

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I had a set of vipmotoz tail lights on my old 16 F150 and they arrived in a spyder box surprisingly. Good quality but only complaint was there was a little gap at the top of the driver side between the light and fender. Brother in-law has them now and they are still going strong 2 years later. I know it’s not a Ram but if I can speak on quality, both the tail lights and headlights didn’t have any electrical issues, connectors mated up fine and only time I had a small amount of moisture was with drastic temperature changes that would occur with oem lights anyway. Hopefully they heard the stigma with crappy aftermarket lights and have stepped up with quality control.

Vector2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500 Lonestar
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ordered OEMassive tail lights and they came in a box from Spyder. I've had them on my truck for a couple of weeks now and I really like them. We've had some rain here and so far there's been no moisture inside the lights. They look really good at night
My phone doesnt do them justice because they look kinda orange but they're really bright red and the backup lights are brighter with the factory bulbs. 20200411_190053.jpg 20200411_190032.jpg 20200411_190116.jpg

SitKneelBend

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I ordered OEMassive tail lights and they came in a box from Spyder. I've had them on my truck for a couple of weeks now and I really like them. We've had some rain here and so far there's been no moisture inside the lights. They look really good at night
My phone doesnt do them justice because they look kinda orange but they're really bright red and the backup lights are brighter with the factory bulbs. View attachment 202080 View attachment 202087 View attachment 202078
They are the best looking OEM-like tail lights out there in my opinion. Now throw these in the reverse and cargo housing...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L3M9ORS?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

They are awesome in these tails.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Vector2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500 Lonestar
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good deal!
Thanks for the tip! Going to order them today!