Anyone hear of a rear dual caliper bracket?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

acolic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi

I was watching a couple YouTube videos today demonstrating the addition of a rear dual caliper bracket to increase stopping power.

Anyone know if that’s possible on a Ram truck?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I have seen only one truck that used a dual caliper setup on the front brakes of a truck. I know Wilwood makes some dual caliper brackets and so does SSBC (Stainless Steel Brakes) but I am not certain if they have a bolt on setup for the 9.25 Corporate axle.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Definitely haven't heard of one of these off the shelf for a Ram. You'd do better adapting a hydroboost setup to your current setup.

SouthernGorilla

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Seems like a waste of money to me. The rear of a pickup contributes very little to the stopping power. Dual calipers out back would just make the antilock system hyperactive. Much more effective to focus on upgrading the front brakes.

OP
OP
A

acolic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Seems like a waste of money to me. The rear of a pickup contributes very little to the stopping power. Dual calipers out back would just make the antilock system hyperactive. Much more effective to focus on upgrading the front brakes.

Hi

I was just curious.

Anyone hear of a dual caliber front brake set up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Never minding the plumbing involved.....honestly where would you put another caliper up front?

DSC00295.JPG