Anyone pay below MSRP

KalboKalbs

Military
Reaction score
21 Longhorn Limited. MSRP 68,840. Got that down by $4,900, to $$63,940.

15 Laramie CC Hemi with 143K miles trade in $21,000.

0%/72.

Very straight forward deal. Dave Smith Kellogg, ID. All financial matters settled via phone and Internet. Then I drove up to Kellogg, ID. There I looked at the truck to verify it was as expected, brief test drive, signed papers and drove away.

Considering the truck inventory across the states, chip shortage, assembly plant production issues these days, felt I got a fair deal. BONUS, this is one great truck I am enjoying. :)

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Busa Dave

Reaction score
MSRP is pretty much the "old dealer invoice price" now but that will change as more hit the streets. Here the ADM charges average 10k. I got mine from a rural dealer who wanted my trade which is very desirable right now (2020 2500 Denali). Beat pricing here in the DFW area by 5k on my trade.

miles01

Reaction score
I stole mine
Left over stock when got it last year
MSRP was $74,574
I got it for $46,900

midas360

Reaction score
I was able to get my TRX below MSRP. When I first found it online it was marked up about $14,000 over MSRP. I kept checking daily on the website and then it popped up at MSRP. I emailed the sales manager and told him I would be a buyer below MSRP if he wanted to sell it. He came back with a price and I drove up that morning, test drove it, and bought it.

Rlaf75

Reaction score
The dealer I just bought my new BigHorn from had one TRX on the lot with a sold sign hanging from the mirror but the sticker showed $99k.

stembridge

Reaction score
Just ordered a 2021* RAM Classic Tradesman 4x4 from Aaron at Mark Dodge, and got roughly 10% off MSRP. No other dealer I talked with came close.

es

*which may actually be a 2022 since technically they are not taking '21 orders any more. will find out next week when I get my VIN.

Mazer

Reaction score
I paid a little over, but honestly, I got such a good trade in on my PW that it didn't matter. No complaints with my PW but the TRX is on another level! At least for the off-road driving I do.