Anyone running a Paradox muffler on a 4th gen Ram 1500 with hemi?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramtuf

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have been researching mufflers for my 2022 Ram 1500 regular cab and have narrowed it down to 3 companies. Magnaflow, B2 and Paradox. Magnaflow and B2 have direct bolt on mufflers and Paradox is a universal fit that will need a small pipe welded in to make up for the size. Paradox has a Signature series and Hot Tomale (more aggressive). I am leaning toward the Hot Tomale. Paradox is a very small company, I spoke directly with one of the owners which tells you how small they are. Mufflers are made in USA, stainless, lifetime warranty and unique technology like no other. All 5 star reviews and no drone. They don’t have a ton of reviews or video clips with the Ram. Does anyone on the forum have any experience with this company and muffler? Any sound clips ? I am open to other options too. I don’t want drone and I don’t want to wake my neighbor. Looking forward to your responses.

hunterdan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm curious as well. I'm currently running the carven progressive and it sounds ok, but I'm left wanting a little more sound and less drone. I'm wondering how their hot tamale would fit the bill for me.