Anyone running Borla ATAK or S-Type Exhaust in their 2019/2020 1500?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tenacvols

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 eTorque
If you are, how’s the noise from the exhaust at highway speeds? I want the rumble on start up, idle, and acceleration. However, at highway cruising speeds I don’t want it over powering my radio.

Thanks in advance!!!

MagooRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have the Borla ATAK on my RAM I also have a K&N 77 series intake. This truck is loud. Start up will wake the neighbors and driving will let everyone know where you are in a 10 block radius. The drone on the highway isn’t too bad but the factory stereo isn’t loud enough to cover it. Still love it though.

TheKenster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have the S type. It is pretty loud but on the highway it's not too bad. You can hear it cruising but it's not overpowering. Radio definitely totally masks it unless you stomp on it Zero drone.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

mzyski

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have the atak. I love it. IMO best sounding exhaust for the truck at any rpm or speed. I don't notice a drone. I also think with windows up and radio on its not over powering at all. Hard to win all situations. I would sacrifice a little extra sound while cruising for ther amazing sound when accelerating.

spinxt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I have a Borla exhaust that the previous owner installed. How can I tell if it’s the ATAK or S type ?

OP
OP
Tenacvols

Tenacvols

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 eTorque
Just ordered the ATAK from Summit. Should be getting here on Tuesday!!!!!

spinxt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Holy crap...mine is the Touring. I can’t imagine how loud the S-Type and ATAK are! I think the Touring is almost too loud.

OP
OP
Tenacvols

Tenacvols

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 eTorque
Well ATAK is installed. All I can say is “WOW”. Luckily for my neighbors I don’t wake up until 8 am...

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The ATAK is IMO the best sounding exhaust for the RAM 5.7 Hemi. very nice choice!

Anyone interested contact me for forum pricing. Sorry OP for not seeing this post sooner. We could of helped you out