Anyone Running Toyo Open Country 275/50/22’s on stock ride height?? Need a no mod tire recommendation.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devin Taetsch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 21 Laramie night edition with the 22” black spokes. My original rubber is down to the wear bars and it’s time to replace them. What all terrain is everyone going with on these larger size wheels? I was considering the toyo open country 275/50/22’s but I want to make sure nothing rubs as I’m not interested in modifying or trimming. I would like to add that I am on stock suspension all around.

Also, can anyone recommend a good snow chain??

Thanks for your recommendations!!

Atticus21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I second that! I just got 2023 Limited with 22" rims and thin tires. It is not my look and I'd like a little more rubber. Any suggestions?

OP
OP
D

Devin Taetsch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I second that! I just got 2023 Limited with 22" rims and thin tires. It is not my look and I'd like a little more rubber. Any suggestions?
Hey Atticus, congrats on the new rig. They are the best for the $$ I believe. I was searching the forum and it seems like others are running 305/45/22 with no issues. Toyo open country AT3’s, nitto recon and ridge grapplers all appear to work. I am going to be ordering the recon’s I believe as they are on sale currently. I will update with what I decide.

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited Loaded - Sold
I run stock size 285/45-22 and put on Continental TerrainContact A/T. They are great tires. These only rub when I am in entry/exit and in a full turn in reverse with wheels turned full left