Anyone running zone UCAs on 6” lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Davidwalz3579

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 6” Pro Comp lift and am getting a slightly negative camber after alighnment. My guy at the shop said it’s maxed out and still has a slight negative camber.
Anyone running Zone UCAs with similar lift? Just asking because I thought these lifts were made to run factory UCAs.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I have a 6” Pro Comp lift and am getting a slightly negative camber after alighnment. My guy at the shop said it’s maxed out and still has a slight negative camber.
Anyone running Zone UCAs with similar lift? Just asking because I thought these lifts were made to run factory UCAs.
Pro Comp kits are designed to run stock UCA's we'll need more info such as an alignment sheet. Do you have height adjustable front struts/coilovers etc.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What front struts are you running? If you are running an adjustable strut or coil over up front that is lifting/leveling the front then that could be the cause.

OP
OP
Davidwalz3579

Davidwalz3579

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No it’s factory with the big spacer that came with the lift. I’m shopping to upgrade to foxes or vertexes and eliminate the huge spacers and I figure I might as well replace the upper and lower control arms as well if I’m swapping coil overs already. I’ll look for the alignment sheet. Would running zone UCAs be possible on the pro comp lift and would there be any benefits over stock?