Anyone switched to 87 octane?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
I will tell you this, everyone that his rode or in my truck loves the way it handles, the fox shocks are awesome on this truck, I was expecting it to be bumpy and hard but with the fox shocks my truck feels so much better than stock ...

I have driven chevy and fords and stock or lifted I don't like the stiff feeling, they feel like uhaul trucks, even the sounds when you go over bumps, railroad tracks and those steel plates on the ground when they are working on the roads, there is something about Rams that reduces all that noise, at least in my truck it's very quiet except of course for the Carven exhaust, but even before I added the carven, my truck was smooth and quite ... sometimes very eerie quiet lol ..

I certainly didn't find the ZR2 stiff in the slightest. It was similar to the Raptor, which comes factory with Fox reservoirs.

Davidloveshishemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic
Engine
5.7 L Hemi
Stay with 89. It's what the Hemi calls for. My neighbor has a rebel they run 87 in. I can hear it when it starts, reallly, stay with 89 or trade into a vehicle you can afford to put gas in.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio