ARH Long Tubes on the way!! Couple Questions...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I know that at one time ARH got their panties in a *** if you had their headers coated, and they said they would not warranty them if you coated them. I called them and talked to them about it and they kinda backed up a little but I don't remember the exact conversation. Given that you might check with them about how they feel about wrapping them--I have no idea but wouldn't be bad info to have if you're going to wrap them or part of them. Just a suggestion---
Jay
I appreciate the suggestion! I just don't want to wrap them because it's a pain in the ass. I just hope I don't have any rattle issues that cause the knock sensors to freak out. Not worried about any warranty issues with ARH, their stuff is topnotch in my experience.

Really my only goal with the long tubes is to fix the factory broken bolt BS. I have owned too many heavily modified trucks over the years. I just want to put gas in the thing, change the oil and get to work in the morning haha.

Here are a few pics of the truck I sold when I picked up my RAM. I miss it, but I do not miss working on it all the time haha. Did all the body work and hotrod stuff myself. (did not paint it myself)

photobucket-3437-1316221465539.JPG photobucket-3849-1326736751536.JPG photobucket-5974-1326736764870.JPG

Last edited:

HEMIMANN

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
6.4L HEMI
I called ARH the other month and asked about wrapping. The quick New Yoik response I got was basically there's no need to because of stainless steel's low thermal conductivity. Compared to what?

Anyway, the guy didn't mention warranty or durability.

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I called ARH the other month and asked about wrapping. The quick New Yoik response I got was basically there's no need to because of stainless steel's low thermal conductivity. Compared to what?

Anyway, the guy didn't mention warranty or durability.
Yeah it's still going to get really hot. haha