Arizona Dealers: Which to buy from?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shelf

Reaction score
Ram Year
na
Engine
na
Buying Pw in Arizona

Hi Everyone,

Finally, being in the position to buy a PW, I thought now was a good time to sign up, since I can begin to contribute.

Thank you all for the wealth of information available here. This is a great resource.

Do any of you Arizona folks have a good line on where to buy or a specific sales person? I'm a pretty informed buyer, as most of us probably are regarding these units. I'd like to keep the business w/in the state and deal with someone who isn't a jerk and is on the up and up.

Essentially, have a smooth transaction at the best possible cost. I'm a big fan of Costco but have never used their buying service so if someone here has a better route, i'm all ears!

Thanks.

OP
OP
S

shelf

Reaction score
Ram Year
na
Engine
na
Hi Everyone, bit of a cross post to a sub, PW forum but appreciate the insights.

Finally, being in the position to buy a New Ram, I thought now was a good time to sign up, since I can begin to contribute, rather than just reading and reading and reading.

Thank you all for the wealth of information available here. This is a great resource.

Do any of you Arizona folks have a good line on where to buy or a specific sales person? I'm a pretty informed buyer, as most of us probably are regarding these units. I'd like to keep the business w/in the state and deal with someone who isn't a jerk and is on the up and up.

Essentially, have a smooth transaction at the best possible cost. I'm a big fan of Costco but have never used their buying service so if someone here has a better route, I'm all ears!

Thanks.

tjfdesmo

Reaction score
Do your homework, then talk to Steve Kevorkian at York Dodge. Three of my buddies bought trucks there and they blew Dave Smith Motors price out of the water by a wide margin.

l1tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't know where you are located or even where to tell you to go for a good deal but I can tell you DO NOT go to Tempe Dodge....that's all I got to say about that

OP
OP
S

shelf

Reaction score
Ram Year
na
Engine
na
Located in az, thought that was sorta clear.

What's up with Tempe?

Thanks for the replies.

Skrap

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie MegaCab 4x4
Engine
Hi Everyone, bit of a cross post to a sub, PW forum but appreciate the insights.

Finally, being in the position to buy a New Ram, I thought now was a good time to sign up, since I can begin to contribute, rather than just reading and reading and reading.

Essentially, have a smooth transaction at the best possible cost. I'm a big fan of Costco but have never used their buying service so if someone here has a better route, I'm all ears!

Thanks.

If you are committed to buying in AZ then you very well may not get the best price as you stated you want. If you have been on this board long enough you should have heard the name Dennis Dillon from Caldwell, ID. Do yourself a favor and check their prices when you are comparing dealers especially if you are going to order a truck. Just my opinion.

l1tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Located in az, thought that was sorta clear.

What's up with Tempe?

Thanks for the replies.

There is more than one town in AZ with quite a few miles between them, might not really be beneficial to drive across the state to save $1000.

The sales crew at Tempe Dodge, not to mention the service staff, are about as organized as a herd of cats. I bought my truck from them simply because they were $750 cheaper than Earnhardt Dodge, which is 9 miles away from me. Had I known how bad of an experience it was going to be I would have gone to Earnhardt. I've been purchasing a new vehicle every 2-3 years and dealing with Tempe Dodge was by far the worst experience I have ever had.

rontimmer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
If you are in southern AZ I would recommend Donovan Dodge in Sierra Vista. They are a smaller dealer so they don't always have a lot of inventory but they will work to get you what you want if they don't have it. I have bought three cars from them now and they have all come with lifetime oil changes. I have always gotten better than average for my trades and I have never had an issue with their sales department. Their service department is consistently cheaper than any of the other shops here in town and they do great work. I am planning on ordering a truck through them this fall when I upgrade to a 3500.

15BLACKRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
avoid Larry Miller Dodge in Surprise.. the service department is good, but the sales team only cares about the dollars NOT the customer... went in to trade my ram for a jeep and ive seen homeless people get treated with more respect than they did me and my wife. you couldnt PAY me enough to buy anything from that dealership again.

rontimmer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
avoid Larry Miller Dodge in Surprise.. the service department is good, but the sales team only cares about the dollars NOT the customer... went in to trade my ram for a jeep and ive seen homeless people get treated with more respect than they did me and my wife. you couldnt PAY me enough to buy anything from that dealership again.

I bought a truck from the Larry Miller in Tucson a few years back and it was about the same treatment, I only dealt with them because they had exactly what I was looking for at a good price.

AngryRams

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Chapman Dodge in Scottsdale. Have purchased two vehicles from them over the last eight years.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk