Arm rest organization

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stewart

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Just bought a 2020 Limited and I would like to find some sort of a divider tray for the upper armrest. Something to keep things from dumping to the back every time I go into the lower compartment.

Mike R

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Go to amazon. Not sure who sells it but I bought one for my 2019 Laramie and works like a charm. 13.00 I think. It does the job.

Pjwishlist

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes
There is a guy on one of these forums whos son 3D prints a solution. I think it is just for the Laramie though, as it is too tall for the Rebel for example. If you find a solid solution, please cue me in.

The guy above was talking about this I think. Never seen it before. Measure before you buy.

611niVlIkML._AC_SL1200_.jpg

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I always take the partitions out as they only keep my centre console organized because nothing fits in there any more. All the partitions are too small. Wallet, phone,ipod, pens. None of those things fit in a 6 partition organizer. I just put a small ziploc storage container in there for small things with a lid so they don't dump all over when I lift it to access the lower compartment and everything else can slide around a bit no issue.

Quint

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Big Horn 1500
Engine
5.7L v8 eTorque
I got the same thing off of the Bezos site: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081G68DWB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

There are no "instructions" so you just make it look like the picture and then try it a few ways until you figure out how it fits. I don't keep anything big down there so this is perfect. I keep all of my trailer/boat/snowmobile keys in a slot. I've got leatherman/tools/lighter in another. In the front dividers, I keep my mask and best of all my big nalgene bottle fits perfectly in there. Admittedly I haven't found a use for many of the front slots but everything in the back of the console is filled.

It is much better than all of the stuff floating around in the bottom of my 2015 Ram console.

OP
OP
Stewart

Stewart

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Thanks for the input guys.

OP
OP