Atoto Gen2 S8 Ultra Plus Meet 2015 Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Herb Tarlic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6 3.6L
With some buyer's remore ( :D ) I went ahead and ordered this beast from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08ZJPG2K6?ref=myi_title_dp

Things I haven't figured out yet....

Am I going to have to rewire stereo harness to ignition switch accessory power (e.g. cigarette lighter)?

I see some videos where certain android head units do not need the "full blown" radio harness plus canbus adapter and really only need a generic aftermarket / 2015 ram harness because the new head units allow you to map a key press to an action from on screen settings management....but I confess I'm only sort of following along here and will probably "waste" my money on a PAC RP4-CH11 based on anecdotal stuff I've read on various websites.

Can someone help me navigate the Metra Axxess versus PAC Audio maze of steering wheel controls plus stereo harnesses plus canbus adapters to the "minimum requirements" to maintain steering controls and instrument cluster settings?