August 2021 Nomination Thread - Sponsored by ALLMOPARPARTS.COM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nominations are now open for the August 2021 Truck of the Month contest

Nominate yourself by posting your best pic(s) here. The first 5 members to post a picture will be in the TOTM contest for August.

mopar-jpg.jpg

This month is sponsored by Benny @AllMoparParts.com

The winner this month will receive a $25 store credit to use at allmoparparts.com

Big thank you to Benny @AllMoparParts.com for sponsoring this month and for hooking us up with genuine MOPAR parts at a great price!

67 StingrayJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
The same can be said when everything you mentioned is done in black but I'll let the owner of the vehicle decide. That's exactly what I have always done to mine....what I like!

Man... Are you calling me out on my truck because EVERYTHING is black on it? Because I totally agree. My truck has WAY TOO MUCH BLACK! Too much BLACK is just as bad as too much Chrome. My truck is EVERYTHING BLACK and I can't stand it! Black tires (obviously) black rims, Black paint, black window tint, black interior, black everything black!

Speaking of which, do I just post pics and get a nomination? Can I nominate myself? I don't know if they're allowed to contain selfies or family in them but I bought the truck to spend more time WITH my family so there ya go.

IMG_4325.JPGIMG_4297.JPGIMG_4271.JPGIMG_4262.JPGIMG_9894.JPGIMG_9869.JPGIMG_8366.JPGIMG_8352.JPGIMG_1094.JPG

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
@67 StingrayJ

Just gotta post a pic of your truck and you are in! Nice looking truck by the way!

FYI, I just grab the 5 best pics and post them in the voting thread. So if you want to narrow it down feel free, or I will choose.

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
OK. First 5 trucks have been posted. Thread closed.

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Thread edited for contest specific content only.

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We still have one spot open for voting tomorrow.

Don't forget to click the rules link in my sig, gotta have at least 50 posts to participate and be an active member.

Socalramfan

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Big Horn
Engine
Always amazed at the diversity of Ram out there, and the ones each month that are presented here. This month is no exception to that.

:waytogo: :waytogo: :waytogo:

Status
Not open for further replies.