Autoanything 20% coupons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

y0rascal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
any experiencing any problems using their coupons? tried purchasing a bakflip mx4 and amp bed extender with the 20% promo code that was emailed to me and it said it was not valid. just seeing if anyone else has had any luck?

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You might have to read the fine print on their website. Some products are excluded from their coupons. I've had better luck either calling them, or using their online chat. I was able to get some discounts just by talking to them. One guy I talked to actually said they enjoy people contacting them, because most of their business is online and they don't get much interaction with customers. We actually had a good conversation about my alma mater playing basketball in the ncaa tournament. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Y

y0rascal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
ill call them on monday, do they normally honor the 20%?

00R/T

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
ill call them on monday, do they normally honor the 20%?

Yes. But not on either of the products you mentioned. It will be listed as an exclusion. Both BakFlip and AMP have extremely aggressive minimum price policies. The Bed Extender is the only product I've ever seen that had big printing right on the box warning dealers about discounting it.

rvj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar
The discounts from Autoanything usually are for things they are trying to dump. I've never had much luck with their discounts.

Skerj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
AutoAnything will price match too. Done that a few times because I like their service. There of course is fine print for that too.

Hawkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
AutoAnything will price match too. Done that a few times because I like their service. There of course is fine print for that too.

What ^^^^ said. I have called them on several items and they either price matched or beat the price by a dollar or two. Good customer service.

zogg

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram Express Quad Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I get crap from them all the time....I have NEVER been able to use one of their discounts. I called then last summer to try to get them to negotiate and they said "absolutely not". I believe it is a scam to get you to their web site.

Every time I look for something there, I can always find it cheaper (or at least no shipping) someplace else....

I've asked them to unsuscribe me many many times, via website and on the phone...nothing works.

gustheram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I just bought a set of Westin HDX Drop Steps from them a few weeks ago using a 20% promo code. Worked fine, saved me $80. Add in no tax and free shipping and I got the steps for about $100 less than just about anywhere else I could find them. But as others have said, you have to check the fine print for exclusions.

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
if you chat with them on line they will load the cart for you at the discounted price