Auxito H13 & 3157 issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKBlackhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Hey everyone-
Just wanted to start a thread for another datapoint on the Auxito Q16 style H13 LED headlights as well as their 3157 LED bulbs. I have a 2012 RAM 1500 (not quad lights). The product quality seems great, especially for the price. Unfortunately, I have a high frequency flicker to the headlights and the turn signals hyperflash. I sent the seller a reply to their auto generated message when I bought them, so I’ll update the thread if anything changes. In that message, they had offered to send a decoder for certain issues. Based on previous experience with other brands though, I’ll probably end up going back to regular bulbs.

OP
OP
A

AKBlackhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
So, the products are good quality but they did not work in my truck. Still had the flicker in the headlights and hyperflash for the turn signals. The manufacturer sent me load resistors for free to try with the headlights, but there is no way to mount them on metal due to the design of the headlight assembly.

hunterdan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So, the products are good quality but they did not work in my truck. Still had the flicker in the headlights and hyperflash for the turn signals. The manufacturer sent me load resistors for free to try with the headlights, but there is no way to mount them on metal due to the design of the headlight assembly.
Could try adding extensions to the harnesses to give you a little more wiggle room.
TOMALL H13 9008 LED Headlight Extension Wiring Harness Connector Socket Adapter 12cm(5inch) https://a.co/d/bAK0kpx

Here's a harness that has built in resistors so not cutting or splicing is required
2pcs 50W 6 Ohm 3157 3047 3057 3155 3457 4057 4114 4157 Led Load Resistors Fix Hyper Flash for Switchback LED Turn Signal Blink Light LED License Plate Lights Error Code https://a.co/d/2OrPXz7