AWE Exhaust at Got Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamLink2020

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I currently have a Borla Touring on mine, but having fitment problems. Currently waiting for a warranty replacement that should come by the end of the month. I have the option for a refund, so I am considering the AWE since it seems to fit much better and easier to align tips. I'm wondering how the loudness compares to the Borla Touring. The borla is actually pretty loud. You can slightly here the rumble at highway speeds.
Do you think the AWE would be much louder? And what would be the price, Nick@GotExhaust?

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I currently have a Borla Touring on mine, but having fitment problems. Currently waiting for a warranty replacement that should come by the end of the month. I have the option for a refund, so I am considering the AWE since it seems to fit much better and easier to align tips. I'm wondering how the loudness compares to the Borla Touring. The borla is actually pretty loud. You can slightly here the rumble at highway speeds.
Do you think the AWE would be much louder? And what would be the price, Nick@GotExhaust?

Hi, the AWE will be much louder than the Borla touring. When I message you with some questions so we can figure out the best product to suit your needs. Thank you

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Contact us for pricing and availability

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was hoping to buy just the touring muffler
They do not offer a Touring version nor do they offer just mufflers. They tune their exhaust systems for optimal sound and no drone, so they do not offer any universal exhaust products.

Can I help you with another universal muffler or bolt in muffler kit?

Bmags

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 classic
Sorry for being unclear… I was talking about the Borla Touring. I would like just the touring muffler and I’d fab that in to my system.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sorry for being unclear… I was talking about the Borla Touring. I would like just the touring muffler and I’d fab that in to my system.
My apologies. This is in our AWE thread so I did not realize that. You can not get the exact muffler they use for the touring kit as the muffler is made for that kit. However you can look into the Borla Pro XS for a similar sound and volume. It will be a little louder but have a similar tone. If you are looking for something on the quiet side like the Borla Touring I recommend you check out the Solo Mach 40 muffler kit. This offers a deep tone, louder than stock but still very tame.

FlaClutchup

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Classic
Engine
Same as the other guy, looking to get a quote for the AWE 0FG 2021 ram classic black diamond tips through the bumper