B2 Fabrication moderate muffler.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Troutman561

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
After hearing a video of the 2nd loudest B2 muffler on here 2 weeks ago I had to have one. Unfortunately I do a lot of towing and they do not recommend going with the “aggressive” sound option when towing often due to drone. So I settled for the “moderate” option. Installation wasn’t bad. The worst part was the damn rubber muffler hanger mounts. I’d def. recommend getting the special tool for these. Overall it was not bad on the install. I started the cut in the muffler with my cutoff wheel and finished with my reciprocating saw. I am pretty happy with the sound. It gave me what I wanted and is not too loud. So in hind sight I’m glad I went this route vs the next sound level up.

Fireman48

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 New body style
Engine
5.7. HEMI
Spray a lil wd40 on the rubber hangers b4 taking them off. I figured that out on the install part.

KrazyIvan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
After hearing a video of the 2nd loudest B2 muffler on here 2 weeks ago I had to have one. Unfortunately I do a lot of towing and they do not recommend going with the “aggressive” sound option when towing often due to drone. So I settled for the “moderate” option. Installation wasn’t bad. The worst part was the damn rubber muffler hanger mounts. I’d def. recommend getting the special tool for these. Overall it was not bad on the install. I started the cut in the muffler with my cutoff wheel and finished with my reciprocating saw. I am pretty happy with the sound. It gave me what I wanted and is not too loud. So in hind sight I’m glad I went this route vs the next sound level up.

I did the same except with a Solo Performance Resonator delet kit. I did order the pliers for the rubber hangers and It's well worth the $$. Took me 2 hrs to do the job. Most of the time was getting the original muffler out.