Back in a Powerwagon - slow build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beng3303

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 2500 HD
Engine
5.7- Non mds
So in the city one day recently and the Serv4WD came on 4 times. Swung by the dealer and they where able to read the codes, but to my surprise its coming up as tcase alert, not the front axle disconnect. But I guess on the tcase position sensor, if that is acting up would cause the front axle disconnect not to work?
Don’t quote me on this but if you are having a drive train error code, this could prevent the disconnect from working. Until it’s fixed, it may not work correctly. Cool new old truck!

rgrbobbyedwards

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Power Wagon
Engine
Did a little upgrade to the front end - Thuren 1.5" levelling kit. Still has a little rake, so I am happy with that, and will probably not do anything different in the rear.
Also adjusted headlights down a smidge to I'm not that person blinding oncoming traffic.

Probably leaning towards Amp Powersteps to keep the wife happy :)
Next up shopping for some LEDs for the light bar - leaning towards the KC slim lights with amber covers

View attachment 468724

View attachment 468725

With the Thuren stuff installed, any issues with the AEV’s and 37’s? I’m about to install my Thuren stuff front n rear tomorrow but have stock rims and 35’s. Not really wanting to mess with the molds or due and trimming. You might have just cost me a few grand in rims and tires pending your response!