Back to RAM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlitzBound

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
After a ‘07 and ‘12 RAM, I leased a Tundra a few years ago... From the day I picked it up, I missed my RAM! I’m not saying the Tundra isn’t a good truck- it was great for 36K miles- reliable, towed well... and it holds it value because I have positive equity on buyout... but I guess I was spoiled coming from a 4th Gen Big Horn... I lease a truck every 3 years for my business and only drive it for fishing and hunting trips- I tow a lot... just left dealer after agreeing on a 2019 Long Horn Crew Cab with 6’4” bed. Needed to keep a standard sized bed, so I was going to go quad cab again, but thought the big back seat/storage would be great for family and, I guess more importantly, dog boxes. It’s a big truck for sure, but think it looks proportionally right. The only option that was a must have was the 3.92 gears. Considering the difference in towing capacity between 3.2 and 3.92, I couldn’t believe how few trucks on lot had this $95 option!
Truck is well equipped with level 2 package. Love the look of the 20” rims.. what I don’t really love are the stock tires. Never heard of these things... you guys have any experience with them? I’d prefer an AT tire.. The dealership has a large service department- was wondering if they would switch out the tires at a discount? Possible?
Sorry for long winded post, just excited about new truck.

CoHam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
And you thought we might not understand your excitement?? I think you’re going to love this truck.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
What tire are they listing in the sales order?

Congrats on the new truck. When do you take delivery?

cuminslvr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Diesel
Did it come from the factory with those tires or did the dealer put them on after the fact? and Welcome back and congrats on a great truck

OP
OP
BlitzBound

BlitzBound

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Factory tires... guess ya can’t trade them in

Blotterhead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Love the look of the 20” rims.. what I don’t really love are the stock tires. Never heard of these things... you guys have any experience with them?

Welp, I've been ripping up the Falcons and so far they haven't left me stranded. They seem to have good grip! (See video below)

I also got a crew cab with a 6'4, I think it's fine, and I also think it's a bit more proportional than the 5'7... but oh man the wheelbase issues are REAL for offroading LOL

OP
OP
BlitzBound

BlitzBound

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Picked up my new truck on Wednesday and I can’t stop looking at it. The thing is just perfect- great ride, power and amenities. It’s a big truck- crew cab and 6’4” box, so it will take some getting used to in a parking lot, but worth it- cargo area when seats up is amazing! I can’t imagine being any happier!

DAECE514-F802-4235-9ADA-0140858D285E.jpeg

TruckNut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Congrats on the new loooooong ride........you want to borrow my Mini Cooper for grocery runs?