bad for transmission ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnnyMac

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 Laramie
Engine
3.0 EcoBurner
Manufactures are just trying to cover their ass from being sued by people who forgot to put their car in park and then get run over. Pretty much people have to be protected from themselves and will blame everyone else when they make a mistake. This is the world we live in.

Exactly....they need to just give evolution a more little time.

Stupid Drivers.jpg

runamuck

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 dsl
having one of those handy would make hooking up and also backing in and parking my travel trailer easier because I ofetn need to hop in and out of the truck several times.

seabrook

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black 2018 Night
Engine
5.7 3.92 anti slip
Lol I don’t think I would have died but mine has saved my truck twice since I turned down my radio or a/c instead of putting it in park...... One of the times was at the boat ramp hopped out to put my boat on the trailer and when I got back in my head almost exploded when I saw my truck was still in D- I had many bad images on how that could have gone!! I hate the dial and everyone that gets in my truck laughs at it!! it must have been the idea of some dumbazz FCA executive that drives a car because it’s the stupidest thing in a vehicle i have ever seen!!!