BAKBox 2 Foldable Toolbox for All RAM Models After 1994

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Hi, guys! I’m Joe, new for CARiD but certainly not a newbie when it comes to trucks and accessories used for enhancing the vehicle’s capabilities and functionality.
Introducing an exciting product by BAK Industries available in our online store: the BAKBox 2, unique fold-away utility box. Boy, I hate when a box behind the cabin prevents me from loading large cargo and utilizing the whole length of the bed. Just a few inches further, and I could have close my tailgate, but no, I am forced to drive with an open back risking to lose my valuables.

That’s in the past now. With the BAKBox 2 designed to be clamped to rails of rolling or flipping tonneau covers by the same manufacturer, you can simply fold the box away to use the entire truck bed cargo space to fit a long ladder, fridge, large motorcycle, and so on. The installation is simple and doesn’t require any drilling. You can attach it with clamping brackets anywhere along the length of the cover rails.​

BAK® - BAKBox 2 Folding Toolbox at CARiD.com

bak-bakbox-folding-toolbox.jpg
bak-bakbox-folding-toolbox-folded-side-view.jpg
bak-bakbox-folding-toolbox-loaded-front-view.jpg
bak-bakbox-folding-toolbox-durability.jpg
bak-bakbox-folding-toolbox-shifting-tray.jpg
ex_q80_w_h500_BK_BAKBox.jpg
ex_q80_w_h500_BK_BAKBox_1.jpg
ex_q80_w_h500_BK_BAKBox_3.jpg

This video explains how it works:

Features:

• Fold-up construction with hook-and-loop fasteners
  • Load capacity up to 200 lb
  • 1/2" thick solid core panels
  • Fits under tonneau covers by BAK
  • Keeps content dry and secure when a tonneau cover is closed
  • Invisible when a tonneau cover is closed
  • Measurements: 10"-deep, 10"-wide, and the truck bed width-long
  • Includes organizing tray that can slide from side to side of the box for management of small objects
  • Panels match the tonneau cover
  • Made from strong double-sided aluminum panels
  • Powder coat finish for exceptional durability

The box is designed for second-generation and newer Dodge Ram 1500, 2500, 3500 models (starting from 1994 model year coming with a 5’7’’, 6’4’’, and 8-foot-long bed)

For more detailed information about the BAKBox2, visit CARiD.com or simply click on any picture above for more detailed info about this unique product! Have questions still, I will gladly answer them in this thread.