Banks Monster Ram Air intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GR8WHITERAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Hello everyone,

This is my first post on this Forum. I am hope to be able to turn my truck into a functional monster in all directions. I purchased my truck in July of 2020. I have a 2017 Laramie, with the 6.7 Cummins. I am fully deleted with GDP SOF and the 68RFe protect kit. I am wanting to add the Banks Monster Ram Air intake but I can't find any info if it will work without the Grid Heater delete. I live in Alaska so the heater is a necessity for me. Does anyone know if I order this intake manifold if it will work with the Grid heater or have any suggestions on what to use?

20210124_113228.jpg

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine
Hello everyone,

This is my first post on this Forum. I am hope to be able to turn my truck into a functional monster in all directions. I purchased my truck in July of 2020. I have a 2017 Laramie, with the 6.7 Cummins. I am fully deleted with GDP SOF and the 68RFe protect kit. I am wanting to add the Banks Monster Ram Air intake but I can't find any info if it will work without the Grid Heater delete. I live in Alaska so the heater is a necessity for me. Does anyone know if I order this intake manifold if it will work with the Grid heater or have any suggestions on what to use?

View attachment 239514

On the site the only requirement was the banks intake tube or making a custom one. The heater can stay.

Livinthedream

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The Banks elbow on the 6.7 I believe comes with a spiral heater that replaces the restrictive plate heater

Mark

Joshua Collins

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Delete info should be deleted fyi. But if you buy the entire kit it comes with everything to include a new plate that would delete the factory grid heater and install a coil type heater in the intake horn itself.Screenshot_20220714-190903_Samsung Internet.jpg