Be Careful installing Core 4x4 Rear Control Arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Correct.

My original questions remain unanswered. Will the Core arms and panhard work with BDS or Zone brackets? Are there any gotchas with the bushings/joints/etc that I may not know?

I now realize I should just call Core and BDS to verify before I drop $1200 or whatever on these things instead of trying to get this info from here.
Yes. The brackets are made to fit stock parts. And the aftermarket parts are designed to replace stockers and improve on whatever needed areas. You can use any arms or any bracket lift that fits your truck. With the Core arms pay attention how they tell you to place their bushings frames side or axel side. You'll minimize the chances of the control arm mounts eating the bushings. Also pay attention to the torque specs as you can't use factory specs on those arms
. if you torque them down to specs chances are the bushings will get damaged. Ask around for their best torque specs or ask Core.