Bed accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Larry Bam

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Rebel
Engine
I just got a rebel yesterday and noticed predrilled holes in the bed on the sides. Are these for the tool boxes or are there other accessories that can be mounted there such as tie downs? My salesman wasn’t helpful. BTW LOVE THE REBEL!

EBBFDE2D-CB01-47E0-A0CA-834C579578CC.jpeg

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
Are you thinking of the drain holes?

tnctx02

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 RAM SLT
Engine
3.6L Pentastar V6
Are they in the corners of the bed up near the top bed rail? Do you have the bed lights installed?

Ram Factory Bed lights.jpg

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
On Ram beds in the past, there have been at least 2 slotted holes at the very front of the bed near the cab, they are drain holes

Is your Ram a 1500 or 2500
Does it have a Tow Package
Does it have an electrical plug inside of the bed on the drivers side rear corner
Are the holes under 1" or way larger than that

Take some pictures of what you have questions about & we like to see Rams from several angles
I personally would like to see pictures of the top, sides, & several of the bottom

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
I just got a rebel yesterday and noticed predrilled holes in the bed on the sides. Are these for the tool boxes or are there other accessories that can be mounted there such as tie downs? My salesman wasn’t helpful. BTW LOVE THE REBEL!

View attachment 247837

Hi Larry, Welcome to the forum!

Depending on the location of the holes they can be used for bed lights (as shown above), Utility rails and perhaps other accessories which do not come to mind at the moment.

Here is a link to our Bed Accessories https://www.allmoparparts.com/cat/2021-ram-1500-dt-tonneau-covers-and-bed-accessories.html?p=1

And to view all of the available Mopar accessories for your truck click here
https://www.allmoparparts.com/year/2021-ram-1500-dt.html

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

OP
OP
Larry Bam

Larry Bam

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Rebel
Engine
On Ram beds in the past, there have been at least 2 slotted holes at the very front of the bed near the cab, they are drain holes

Does it have an electrical plug inside of the bed on the drivers side rear corner

Take some pictures of what you have questions about & we like to see Rams from several angles
I personally would like to see pictures of the top, sides, & several of the bottom

It is a 1500. I will take some pics tomorrow and post on this thread. holes are smaller like for screws for mounting brackets. Thanks for info

OP
OP
Larry Bam

Larry Bam

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Rebel
Engine
Are they in the corners of the bed up near the top bed rail? Do you have the bed lights installed?

View attachment 247844
I like these lights. My truck has plastic inserts instead of the lights. Does Ram run wiring already to these areas for light installation or do I need to run wiring ?

tnctx02

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 RAM SLT
Engine
3.6L Pentastar V6
I like these lights. My truck has plastic inserts instead of the lights. Does Ram run wiring already to these areas for light installation or do I need to run wiring ?
Have found the wiring on some trucks, mine did not have the wiring but did have the mounting holes there. I bought the factory bed lights and installed them running the harness to the cab.

OP
OP
Larry Bam

Larry Bam

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Rebel
Engine

ram 1500 Rebel. I’m wondering about the smaller holes higher up inside the bed. I did see accessories that use those.

5274D81E-ABB1-42C3-8932-58B65ABB74B5.jpeg