Bed Divider for the 2019 Limited 2500 RAMBOX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orlando70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Diesel
I have a question...
In the 1500 the bed divider also dobles as a bed extender of sorts Right?
In my I notice there is no attachment points on the rear of the bed to make this possible. My question is: On the 2019 2500 with the RAMBOX, is the bed divider only a bed divider and not a bed extender?

macntatsch

Reaction score
Sorry I don’t have a link. But this has been discussed in the past. 19’s don’t come with the mounting points but they are still available online or at your dealer. Threaded mounting points are under the plastic caps. 5-10 minute easy install.

oe542bob

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi eTorque 5.7
I have a question...
In the 1500 the bed divider also dobles as a bed extender of sorts Right?
In my I notice there is no attachment points on the rear of the bed to make this possible. My question is: On the 2019 2500 with the RAMBOX, is the bed divider only a bed divider and not a bed extender?
Here’s how my 2018 Ram 2500 is from FCA. I’ve heard before about those mounting parts not on a 2019. I know before 2019, when you got the Rambox, it included everything for one money. Now I notice, the Rambox is cheaper, but there is a bed kit that should be ordered with the Rambox.
Not sure as I don’t have first hand knowledge, just what I’ve noticed when you want to order one. See the pic. I’d imagine it would be exactly the same. The Rambox itself does not appear to be any different than my 2018.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Orlando70

Orlando70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Diesel
Yes...
Exactly what I do not have on mine. I will post a pic in the next day or two of the pretty little black cover I have instead.