Bed liner prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nohitter1217

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey all...just trying to get an idea of what people are paying for spray in bed liners. I have a 5'7" box. So similar sizes are appreciated. Let me know your brand.and.price.if you dont mine.

TIA

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
One size fits all here, Line-x premium $650 (getting it tomorrow) or standard (no UV protection) for $

OP
OP
N

nohitter1217

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sweet...yeah I dont need the UV protection. I have a tonneau and garage. Thanks, just thinking how I'll stimulate the economy if I get a check.

JohnnyMac

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500 Laramie
Engine
3.0 EcoBurner
I got mine through the dealership. They just used the local Line-X dealer and charged me $500.

chri5k

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Interesting that such a chart exists for spray-in bed liner of all things.

DJ Maresco

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My 2015 had a factory Ram plastic liner, when I got my 2018 I went after market at $360 I believe it was installed, and just as good as factory.

TRAXX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I never had much luck with spray ins. With the Texas sun they look ashy way to quick and then what do you do? Not worth it for how much they are. I decided to go with one of these. You can almost buy 3 for the price of a spray in. It starts to look a little worn out? Just buy a new one. I've had mine for 6 years and only now am I at the point where its looking faded. Dont bother with the tailgate liner though...just get plastic for that.

https://www.weathertech.com/ram/2014/ram1500/techliner-bed-tailgate-protection/

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sweet...yeah I dont need the UV protection. I have a tonneau and garage. Thanks, just thinking how I'll stimulate the economy if I get a check.

"IF" you get a chk,consider saveing it for rough times,this corona bs aint over by a long shot....Its affects will be felt for the next cpl yrs..

NH RAM

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Tradesman 2500 Snow Chief
Engine
I got a Bullet liner for $500 in my 1500. My 2500 has the Utility Group and came with a spray in liner.

Elkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
A friend started his own business applying spray in bed liners for the local dealers and he makes 90% profit on what he charges. On Amazon the U-Pol Raptor Black Urethane Spray-On Truck Bed Liner Kit w/Free Spray Gun, 4 Liters sells for $125 and it would be very hard to screw up a DIY spray job on a truck bed.

I have always been able to get the dealers to provide me with a free spray job or a free plastic bedliner when buying a new truck. They make more profit from the sale of a pickup than any car or SUV that they sell and they want to make the sale. They also know that you can go to another dealer and buy the same truck so they need to sweeten the deal.

Fernando de O

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I never had much luck with spray ins. With the Texas sun they look ashy way to quick and then what do you do? Not worth it for how much they are. I decided to go with one of these. You can almost buy 3 for the price of a spray in. It starts to look a little worn out? Just buy a new one. I've had mine for 6 years and only now am I at the point where its looking faded. Dont bother with the tailgate liner though...just get plastic for that.

https://www.weathertech.com/ram/2014/ram1500/techliner-bed-tailgate-protection/

These look great!