Bed Step - 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DCinHSV

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
After adding a step to get into the bed of my '03 Dodge, I'm seriously missing the capability on my 2019 RAM. My question -- is the frame of the '19 different then the '18 (1500) ? The maker of the step I want, does not have info on when the '19s will be released and of course the '18s can be purchased now.

Does anyone have the ability to look at the rear portion of the frame on the '18s and '19s to see if they are similar enough? (there is 'some' allowance for slightly different specs of mounting to the frame in the unit I want to buy).

Thx in advance ~

Sportznut

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
AMP Research #75322-01A

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dannyb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
After adding a step to get into the bed of my '03 Dodge, I'm seriously missing the capability on my 2019 RAM. My question -- is the frame of the '19 different then the '18 (1500) ? The maker of the step I want, does not have info on when the '19s will be released and of course the '18s can be purchased now.

Does anyone have the ability to look at the rear portion of the frame on the '18s and '19s to see if they are similar enough? (there is 'some' allowance for slightly different specs of mounting to the frame in the unit I want to buy).

Thx in advance ~

I can’t anwser your question directly, however I offer this. I have 2019 limited which I added the factory oem step too. The fit and finish is great, you can go to your local dealers website and capture a 20/30 percent off parts coupon. I had the bed steps on all my trucks since 2001 and this one is the best yet. Good luck.

OP
OP
DCinHSV

DCinHSV

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I can’t anwser your question directly, however I offer this. I have 2019 limited which I added the factory oem step too. The fit and finish is great, you can go to your local dealers website and capture a 20/30 percent off parts coupon. I had the bed steps on all my trucks since 2001 and this one is the best yet. Good luck.

Was it the 'Mopar' version? Can you post a pic please?

m701

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do you have a part #

I must be an idiot because I can't find anything on it