*** BedRug Blowout Group Buy Sale ***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oz97tj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
And why is the OP not around to keep this updated instead of some random person?

smarsmar101

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm not a random person... Well, to you I am. But all I was here for was to put a list together for him.

oz97tj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I'm not a random person... Well, to you I am. But all I was here for was to put a list together for him.

I wasnt trying to be rude or anything, but are you affiliated with him? I didnt see where you were other than you wanted in on the geoup buy? I sent a PM a few days ago with no response. Seems they would be more attentive to their own thread...

smarsmar101

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm not affiliated at all, just trying to organize a list for him and members that want in. Sure he'll respond to you're email asap.

granite14

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500, 4x4, CC, SLT Big Horn
Engine
Hemi 6.4
smarsmar101, Please take me off the list. I'll need to source something locally due to my needs.

blk00rt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
is this still going on? I am interested in the 5'7" with ram boxes.
what mods would I need to do to the rug to get it to work with my bed divider.

ExpressRules

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm interested in one for a 5'7" bed (1500 CC Express). Had one on the 2008 Dakota Crew Cab and loved it.

Any clue as to if this offer is going to move forward soon? I like the thought of saving a few bucks, but will have to move forward with a regular purchase path if not in a reasonable time.

DERJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah, I'd like to know, too, if this is going to happen anytime soon...
:popcorn:

oz97tj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Maybe its me, but its things like this that speak volumes about a vendor. Ill never do business with this company after this. If they cant follow up with their own thread trying to sell stuff, then how will they do with taking care of something if it comes up after the purchase.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
They told me to check back every year or so to see if they are finally gonna make one for the 6'4" Rambox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ocelot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
BAK made a huge mistake with me and their customer service on an original model piece of junk Bakflip hard cover.
Between friends, family, etc that decided against buying covers from them because of me, and unknown people on forums, they really miscalculated in not giving me better customer service.

Ray

OP
OP
BAKFactoryOutlet

BAKFactoryOutlet

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Maybe its me, but its things like this that speak volumes about a vendor. Ill never do business with this company after this. If they cant follow up with their own thread trying to sell stuff, then how will they do with taking care of something if it comes up after the purchase.
I am not sure what happened with you, but I took care of everyone who responded through PM to me with the group buy price fro the BedRug group buy. If there is anyonw who we missed, please PM me or better yet, email me at [email protected] or call me at 800 653-7089 ext. 704

Thanks, Morrie:dancingpoop:

DERJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am not sure what happened with you, but I took care of everyone who responded through PM to me with the group buy price fro the BedRug group buy. If there is anyonw who we missed, please PM me or better yet, email me at [email protected] or call me at 800 653-7089 ext. 704

Thanks, Morrie:dancingpoop:

So we were supposed to PM or Email, too?

The very first post in this thread said to POST here and you will contact us in 1 to 2 weeks:

Post in this thread to join the group buy. Depending on the interest level, we will close the group buy in 1-2 weeks or until we have enough orders to secure the special price. We will contact everyone interested to secure payment only once we have enough orders. Tell your friends, this is the real deal!

Morrie

I've had money in hand since I posted on 03/22/14 - no one has contacted me...

ExpressRules

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Morrie PM'd me after I had posted originally. I recieved my BedRug on Tuesday of this week. Send him an email or give him a call. He treated me good. I even bought my BakFlip VP from him a few days ago.