Bedrug

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fantastipotamus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
How thick are these Bedrugs? And are they cut a little to fit the bed grooves?

I’m trying to decide between a spray in liner or one of these. I don’t haul too much stuff around besides bikes and skis (and those are in a ski rack setup), I just need to keep stuff from sliding around back there. Stuff is all OVER the place with it just being the painted bed. My little nephew was climbing up into the bed with slightly wet shoes and fell flat on his ass! It probably would have been easier for him if I’d slowed down, buuuut... ;)

Jus Cruisin

Gearhead
Reaction score
Metro Detroit area after 28 years in Florida
Ram Year
2019 Limited 4X4
Engine
E-torque hemi
How thick are these Bedrugs? And are they cut a little to fit the bed grooves?

I’m trying to decide between a spray in liner or one of these. I don’t haul too much stuff around besides bikes and skis (and those are in a ski rack setup), I just need to keep stuff from sliding around back there. Stuff is all OVER the place with it just being the painted bed. My little nephew was climbing up into the bed with slightly wet shoes and fell flat on his ass! It probably would have been easier for him if I’d slowed down, buuuut... ;)

Go to the Bedrug website and you will get all your questions answered. theye are 2 or 3 videos you can watch. Yes there is closed cell foam thatn is molded to fit the truck. Bedrug.com

Fantastipotamus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Go to the Bedrug website and you will get all your questions answered. theye are 2 or 3 videos you can watch. Yes there is closed cell foam thatn is molded to fit the truck. Bedrug.com
Indeed it did, thanks. It’s sitting in the sun flattening out this morning.

They recommend 67+ degrees to install the hook-and-loop tape to the bed, but I won’t see those temps again until May, so I’ll probably just go with a hairdryer or heat gun on low so I can install it before winter. :)

REBEL12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 E-torque
Hi all
I'm looking to get a 2019 ram 1500 with a ram box do any of you have a rambox. I can't seem to find a bed rug available for a rambox

18ram18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2018 with rambox. bedrug makes a mat for the 2018. fit is perfect.

129435-82e9c738f1f77476c23da282427f5433.jpg

wblynch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My truck lives outside. How are these in the rain? Does water puddle up? Thanks (first truck...)

18ram18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mine lives inside. I would not be the one to answer this.

Jus Cruisin

Gearhead
Reaction score
Metro Detroit area after 28 years in Florida
Ram Year
2019 Limited 4X4
Engine
E-torque hemi
I finally got around to ordering the Bedrug bedmat XLT and received it today. Easy installation The toughest item was mounting the j hook I have the spray in bedliner and the j hook is super tight. I ended up taking the access panel off and used a rubber mallet to drive it on.

TcRoc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So my BedRug showed up today... so has anyone installed it when its in the 30's ?